Monday, March 26, 2007

The Good, The Bad, The (Potentially) Ugly

Good: Slept with every window open in the apartment last night.
Bad: Because of this, I heard the damn garbage truck at 7:15 am. I went to sleep after 2.
P.U.: Therapy today

Good: Last night was spent with three awesome people.
Bad: We watched the last ever episode of "Rome"
P.U.: All the fruit we ate comes back to haunt us in bathroom form.

Good: I get to wear a skirt and flip flops today
Bad: The blisters haven't healed, so my feet may hurt.
P.U.: I get my Geography midterm back today. It may be good. It may be bad. It may be ugly.

Good: I graduate in seven weeks
Bad: I will miss school for a year
P.U.: I may not get a deferment on my student loans

Good: I got a 100 on a midterm paper
Bad: I think I flunked a Biology quiz
P.U.: My skin is in transition from cold air to warm air. Yeah.

Good: This was fun
Bad: I should be studying
P.U.: The new flavor of toothpaste I got may not taste good. But it's cinnamon-clove, so I'm hopeful.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home