Sunday, March 25, 2007

While I didn't win the big pot, I have to say I'm very proud of how long I stayed in the poker game last night. Considering two weeks ago I was the first out. But I stayed in long enough for the two tables to clear out enough people to combine to one. And I was very proud of my final all-in moment....I had a pair with a Jack high, but Piccoch beat me with a full house. Laura and I ended up leaving before the final hand was won, but I think Nate took it. When we left he was Daddy Warbucks.

Ah, the weather. I just can't explain just how happy I am that the weather is what it is today. All the windows are open (so I get a nice dust purge) and Kitten is just staring at the sunbeam I know she'll end up taking over in just a bit.

Tonight is the last episode of Rome. So Meagan and Jared are coming over to Laura's to watch it with us. And LoCo and I are going to Whole Foods to do this up right.....we will have a Roman spread....grapes, olives, bread, honey, peaches and some plums. And we'll all lounge while eating and watching every character get what they have coming to them. I can't wait....an entire cast of characters should, historically, be killed off in one hour. I know my ass will cry. And that's alright. It's such a damn good show and I have no choice but to be sucked in completely.

Alright, enough of this random shit. Gonna shower and get ready for the day. And what a gorgeous day it is!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home