Wednesday, May 09, 2007

I can't sleep.

There is too much excitement that has been going on for the last week. I know that's why I can't sleep. And I don't want to take anything because I have to be up early tomorrow for an event.

I technically finished all of my school work today. I'm done. I just have to turn the paper in tomorrow.

It is a very nice feeling, actually. I'm not sad right now, because I will still see everyone on Friday at graduation. Then this weekend will be filled with the party and the family in town, so I'm sure I won't be thinking of it much this weekend. Next week, I may. But I will be busy starting to box things up and looking for a job.

This really isn't anything at all, just me hoping that the clicking of my fingers on the keys will make me sleepy. I guess I should just imagine that I'm writing a paper. That should knock me out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home