Saturday, August 13, 2005

Ah Hah!

Frozen foods.

That's what we need.

We need a freezer full of pizzas, veggies, veggie meat, real meat for him, breads, etc.

We need a fridge full of very similiar things as well.

And a pantry full of, um, pantry type things.

My goal is to have enough food that we can look in a recipe book, find one we like, and make it without having to run to the store.

One more thing I took for granted when living with Mom and Dad.

The pasta was great, btw. And I feel so much better than just moments ago. Just experiencing the very natural variety of human emotion.

It's actually kind of comforting to me. I'm reminded that I'm human.

And that keeps me from tying a cape to my neck and attempting to fly off buildings. And some such things.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home