Thursday, August 11, 2005

Raining

I love the sound of rain. I am trying to get the dining room in some sort of order, but the drizzle keeps distracting me.

We are almost finished. Steve has started at Target now, and only has one or two shifts left at the Zone. I found a box of my school stuff and have a meeting for the Mansfield Institute next week. I can't believe classes start in less than a month! I can't wait. I love buying school supplies (but not the books....I hate shelling out hundreds of dollars for school books!) and I'm so excited about having a set schedule again. I never realized how much I need a schedule to feel like I'm productive. I feel like I'm in a limbo right now. I'm only working a few days a week, despite my five or more day availability, and rehearsals are on hold. And the thing that sucks is that when I DO work, it's ususally nights, so I can't even get with my friends during the day because they all work days.

I keep getting distracted from typing because of the rain. There are dishes to do and books to organize, but it's the damn rain. It keeps me looking up and out the windows. I wonder if the kid in my old apartment building is singing the 'Rain, Rain, Go Away' song at the top of his lungs, completely out of tune, making up the words as he goes along? I hope he is.

1 Comments:

Blogger Leslie Royale said...

Not ALL of your friends work days, hooker...

3:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home