Monday, August 08, 2005

Closer and Closer....

It's only when I talk to Mom that I feel that the wedding is real. All of the planning we've done so far has seemed like it's for an event so far in the future for someone else. It's weird. I'm almost positive of the dress I'm going to wear, but I feel like I'm going to be wearing it for something other than my wedding. Mom is trying to figure out what she can do from Indiana and wants to help get things in order for us. THAT'S what makes it real to me. Once Steve settles in to his new job and leaves the Zone, and school starts and life has more of a set schedule, that's when we'll start the heavy duty plans. It just seems that we've had one big thing after another and there's been no time to plan anything for it.

I'm so proud of how far the apartment is coming along. I got a new haircut today. Wow. This is turning into a blah entry.......

Maybe I'll flip through some wedding books and see what sparks my interest......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home